Lighting is a critical part of your bumper. There are considerations of snow and fog conditions, high speed driving, city vs. off-road, search and exploration, light source – halogen, HID, LED, and budget. BUCKSTOP offers a variety of solutions for all lighting needs. The STANDARD configuration is one pair of built-in 6″ round lights. The information below shows additional light-mount options available on most BUCKSTOP bumpers.
- STANDARD LIGHTINGEVERY BUMPER COMES READY FOR A PAIR OF 6″ ROUND LIGHTS
Note: The bumper comes with universal mounts for single post bottom mount lights. Factory lights will NOT mount directly into the bumper. In most cases the factory wiring harness and dashboard switch can be used to run aftermarket lights.
- ADDITIONAL LIGHTING$125BUILT-IN RECESSED LIGHT BUCKETS – Add one more pair of 6” or 4” lights
- DUAL RIGID LED LIGHTSRecessed Mounting for two pair of Rigid “E” Series 4” Light Bars. Requires “U” Cradle Mount. No charge!
- GRILL GUARD MOUNTING$125Cross bar for Baja Style Grill Guards – Add 2,3, or 4 lights.
- BOLT ON LIGHT BAR$110Attaches to top of bumper. Add 2, 3 or 4 lights.
- TOP MOUNTING$110Drill your own holes to mount your own lights. Note: Drilling and mounting performed by customer
- NO LIGHTS$35/pairEliminate light openings with Block-off Plates. Note: Bumper comes standard with recessed light buckets OR Block-off Plates (not both). The two options are not easily interchanged in the bumper. However, Block-off Plates may be purchased in addition to light buckets.